Happy Sunday and I am back guys~ keep reading if you miss me (and please do so even if you don’t 😉😅)
So decided to do this series of Melb top rated/ best cafes, because everyone thinks we have the best range of foods here… I am not really a foodie so never got too impressed with any food, but happy to try out different things!😇
Today I will go to this place called Mr. Hendricks Cafe. It rated 4.6 on Zomato which is really high and 3 different people has recommended me this place when I asked for ideas. It must be very special! Check out my video for a quick view on what I had today. Video length: 1:14.
Here is the link: https://www.zomato.com/melbourne/mr-hendricks-cafe-balwyn
What we have ordered –
- Latte and soy latte
- Crispy chicken burger – love it!💖
- Pork belly salad
Total is $50+ for 2 pp.
How is the food –
- Coffees are really good. Jax almost finished his coffee before the meal came.
- Crispy chicken burger is awesome😍😍😍. You can see from the video how big it is but luckily my mouth is bigger.🙃 I tried to eat the crispy bit by itself and didn’t work out so well.😵 A bit salty and best go with the burger.😆
- Pork belly salad turned out to be a bit Vietnamese or Thai style… well I don’t know well about those dishes so honestly it came with a bit surprise (like a heart in blue, a bit odd💙)… Jax didn’t like it to start with due to the taste of vinegar but when he finished the bowl he started loving it😅. Sounds like eating Vegemite.🦋
- Chips… that’s a total over estimate of ourselves!! We didn’t manage to finish all the chips in the end. It would be better if they can come with source.🖖
So that’s my ‘report’ today~😜 leave it in comment if you have been to this place or if you want to know more about the cafe.
Thanks for reading and see you Tue on something Japanese!