Friday~~ (actually it’s Thu when I am writing this blog but I can already feel my excitement for the weekend😅❤️)
Today I want to talk about a small trick I just learned – upload picture onto your Instagram from your Mac… (➡️ go to my Instagram here). If you are using your camera to take pictures, I am sure you know what I am talking about here! Look at my screenshot below; there is no No NO button to add a photo!
Now of course you can export the picture onto your phone and load it from there. But it’s a bit hassle to juggle with 2 devices. Alternative, what you can do is…
- Go to Safari on your Mac.
- Go to Safari -> Preference -> Advanced -> Tick the last box ‘Show Develop menu in menu bar’
- Check the menu bar and you should be able to see the option ‘Develop’
Now you are half way through.😆 Then what you need to do is to open a private window. The reason why you want to open private window is that you might not want the setting to be kept/ applied to other websites by default.
So from there, go to Develop (the menu we just added) -> User Agent -> Safari iOS.🙃 So basically you want to use the browser as if it’s an iPhone.
Then you are all set! Your Instagram should be able to upload photos now from browser~ see the icon coming up compared to the first screenshot.
🍯Tivamoo’s blog update schedule:
- Tue – Japanese Notes
- Fri – (optional) random ideas
- Sun – food + activity ideas – check out the latest one on Hokusai exhibition!