Sea Life~ I don’t have a car these days but luckily the aquarium is close to the city so I can go there by public transport😌🙃. I was hesitating as the ticket is a bit pricy but it turned out to be worth the money ❤️🦈!!
Check out highlight of the trip – video length 2:02:
It’s more than only tanks of fishes at the aquarium😃. Even if you don’t want to go for additional activities such as diving with shark or glass bottom boat, there are still a lot AMAZING creatures to see. For example, look at those sea eel, jelly fish and sea stars
I really love that jelly fish – I think it looks like some alien creature😝🖖! Also there are some big animals, like devil fish and crocodile. Check out the video and you can get a feel of how HUGE that crocodile is🐊!
And of course, the very cute penguins🐧🐧🐧! They are like the star of the day.
Some recommendations of the trip:
- Buy ticket online @ https://www.melbourneaquarium.com.au/tickets/ – there is a discount if you buy ticket online and you can jump the queue at the entry. For all the right reasons you just need to do it.🍊
- Go early – it’s actually really busy. I can only imagine that it’s going to get even worse if it’s raining⛈. With the crowd you will have to wait to see animals – I spent at least 10 mins at crocodile as there was no spot close to the window.
- Wear comfortable shoes👠👠 (well maybe not this one) – it’s a bit of walk in the SeaLife with lots of ups and downs… so get prepared for the stairs.
Hope you enjoy the blog and the video. Leave it in the comment and let me know how you think about this blog; and don’t forget to like and subscribe🍎🍐🍒🍇.
Tivamoo’s blog update schedule:
- Tue – Japanese Notes – sweetest blog and say I like you in Japanese!
- Fri – (optional) random ideas
- Sun – weekly awesomeness in Australia – Safari at Melbourne Zoo!