Happy Sunday~😘🤗 if you are new to my blog I update every Sunday on food and activity in Australia (mainly Melb and Sydney) so please keep reading and subscribe if you are interested!
This week’s Vlog was supposed to be Melbourne Night Market but I stupidly got the day wrong (it opens Weds but I went on a Thu) so… luckily there are still other places just open everyday, like ZOO! And I’ve got membership this year so don’t have to pay for the entry – even better.❤️🙃
The zoo I went this time is featured by the safari experience. Please check this 2-min video for the highlights~⁄(⁄ ⁄ ⁄ω⁄ ⁄ ⁄)⁄
Trip details and recommendations
- Location: Werribee zoo. ~ 40 mins drive from Melbourne CBD
- Safari schedule: bus goes every 10 mins. The trip goes for around 30 mins.
- Animals: there are no perpetrator in safari area. (It’s an open bus🚍, so not sure if you are keen to see them around you anyway.) Plenty of giraffes, antelopes, zebras, camels and hippos. Sometimes they can walk past you or stand just next to you.😃😜 Very impressive!
- Other animals: outside safari area there are lions, wild dogs, cheetahs and other animals. 🦁
- Other tips: the food in the zoo is quite costly so better bring your own food. There is a microwave in the meerkat cafe BTW (next to the toilet area 🤣😺).
Overall it’s a fairly small zoo (compared to the one in the city, check out the blog here) and has less animals. BUT BUT BUT the safari is definitely worth going and I would love to go again~~
🐮 Tivamoo’s blog update schedule:
- Tue – Japanese Notes. Check the latest one here!
- Fri – (optional) Tivamoo’s inspiration
- Sun – weekly awesomeness in Australia. Check out latest one on SYD harbour bridge here.