I have been travelled through the Harbour Bridge for hundreds of times, but each time either in a car or on the train. Last time when I was there, Mr. Apple and I decided to have a walk at the bridge – because…. why not?🍋
So here we go this video. If you plan to visit Sydney sometime, definitely try out this activity! Video length: 2:05m.⬇️⬇️⬇️
Keep reading if you want more information…😙
- Price: free. There are other options like getting to Pylon lookout (admission: $15 pp) or climb the bridge (price: $378😱)… I was just happy to stay on the ground and enjoy the harbour view.
- Total time: 1 hour return. It’s actually only 20 mins walk one way on the bridge but I took so much time looking at the harbour and taking videos/ pictures.😝🙃 Both Mr. Apple and I were very impressed by the view.
- Total distance: 2.3KM return. It’s a pretty easy and flat walk (as you can see in my video). With that said, the way to the bridge is quite long!🙁😨 Later on it turned out that we took a less attractive way to the bridge… 😭🍤 So make sure you check the map and plan it before you go!
- Highlights: harbour view. You can see harbour (with the Opera House) from different angles. It’s funny to see all those people like small dots at the Opera House (maybe it’s just me🐮🐯)… I also spent long time to watch the boats coming back and forth and the sailing (though I don’t really understand the rules….💔)
Anyway it’s a very refreshing experience. Mr. Apple and I were so happy that we did it and planned to have a celebration drink afterwards…🍹🍸🍺 But then we were still full from our lunch so it didn’t happen. Hmmm some room for improvement, Mr. Apple. LOL😇
BTW I was advised that my voice in the video is not very clear. Sorry about it. I will make sure my next video have better audio effects. 🖖
⛱ Tivamoo’s blog update schedule:
- Tue – Japanese Notes. Check the latest one here!
- Fri – (optional) random ideas
- Sun – weekly awesomeness in Australia. Check out latest one on Takoyaki here.