These days I have a small problem – my access card keeps hiding away from me!😢 So I started a small project on – ✨Finding
Dory Tivamoo’s Access Card.
- The toilet in my building is located outside the office room so I tend to keep the card out on the desk
- For security reasons I am asked to keep the card seperate from the ID so I don’t keep it in wallet/ card holder
- The card is white. Same as the desk. So it’s not easily spotted (esp my desk is usually quite messy🙃🍭)
So below are my options and my final solution.
- Option 1 – put the card in my phone case. It’s actually my most preferred option as I would definitely take my mobile with me if I get out of the office. However it didn’t go ahead because my Myki card is already there…😜
- Option 2 – plant the card into the keyboard. I reckon it was smart but it turned out that I was more clumsy than I thought.😰 I kept hitting the card and knocking it down yesterday (and a couple of times I didn’t even noticed what I did)!
- Option 3 – put some stickers on the card so that it’s more obvious when it’s on the desk. Last night I finished the pre-work of this option and couldn’t wait to try it out today.🍑🍇🍊🍒🍐 (Music…) It’s quite successful in term of making the card noticeable on the desk.😎 There is of course still room to improve (by putting more stickers on🖖😂)!
All in all it’s quite satisfactory result (esp for someone like me who love stickers and anything cute and colourful!😘), and I am now addicted to buying stickers now! Maybe my next blog can be – some recent stickers I’ve bought and where I’ve used them! 💖
🐰 Tivamoo’s blog update schedule:
- Tue – Japanese Notes. Check the latest one here!
- Fri – (optional) random ideas
- Sun – weekly awesomeness in Australia. Check out latest one on Takoyaki here.