Happy Tuesday guys! I actually have taken sick leave today due to gastro infection (I vomited last night 😵😰😭) but think I will still update my Japanese blog.
Here we go. This week’s content is really easy. We learned how to say ‘Why…?‘, and answer ‘Because….‘.
- Why – どうして….ですか。
- Because – …から。
- Q: どうしてMapleちゃんは今日遊びませんでしたか。(Why didn’t Maple play today?)
- A: 天気は悪かったですから。(Because the weather was bad.)
Now with my very limited knowledge here, I have learned 3 ways to speak ‘Why’ (mainly from all the Japanese dramas I watched 🐸😝). They are: なぜ/ なんで/ どうして. Apparently they all mean ‘why’ so in my example above, those 3 words are interchangeable. I have heard the first 2 more often in the dramas (so maybe they are more casual). Feel free to leave your opinion in the comment if I am wrong.🦋
😘 Tivamoo’s blog update schedule:
- Tue – Japanese Notes; check out the last one on ‘が’ here
- Fri – (optional) random ideas
- Sun – weekly life+food awesomeness in Australia; check out my last video on Takoyaki here.