Cannot believe it’s June already!🤹♀️
So… now that half a year is gone, maybe it’s good to review the first half of the year and plan for the brighter second half (well let’s just assume it’s going to be bright🙈).
My review approach is to list 5 things which come to my mind first. If something doesn’t come to my mind quick enough, it’s probably not important enough for me😹.
Here you go the list!❤️👻🌟㊗️♨️🍗
- Started my YouTube channel (applause here👏👏👏👏)! This is literally on top of my list. I am so happy and enjoy it so much. In case you are interested here is my channel please click here to have a look.
- Made good progress in my Japanese🇯🇵. I am doing a weekly class + daily practice in Japanese at the moment. My new blog was just opened yesterday to write diary in Japanese – with my limited Japanese knowledge!
- Went back to Shanghai for Chinese New Year🎇. Even though the festival itself is no longer as traditional as how it was 30 years ago (which is a pity), it’s always nice to go back home, visit streets I grew up and meet friends there. Very cosy experience.
- Went to New Zealand🌋. Hmm sounds like I’ve done lot of travelling in the first half! I spent a weekend in a town at Lake Taupo at North Island and it’s relaxing and refreshing with some spa at hot spring + sailing on peaceful lake with drink and pizza. Check the details of the town by click here.
- Started a good operational rhythm for my blog (finally🚀). If you check the home page you can see that my blog now updates at least twice a week, with quite clear consistent content (Japanese notes + weekly activity). Plus I am getting better at writing – so I finish my blog much faster than I used to.
All in all I am happier than how I was half a year ago, mainly thanks to my channel, my blog and the travelling I guess (as my career is still the same sh!t💩). I hope everyone reading also had a nice first 6 months in 2017, and please share your thoughts in the comments below!