What can beat the happiness from having a good BBQ in this cold winter? Well maybe there can be better things such as going to the other hemisphere and enjoy summer at beach…🏖 Right… but no one can deny that having a BBQ in winter is one of the best things to do at the moment. 🙃
Yesterday I went to Mrs. Kim’s Korean BBQ in Melbourne (BTW we are at around 10-15 degree at the moment) and just buried myself in all those ribs and steaks.
We ordered a Moo set for 2 which included 2 ribs and some steak meats, plus soup, 2 serves of steamed rice and a salad🥗. We also ordered some lettuce and radish in addition (they were a bit pricy – AUD 7 for a serve). It’s actually the second time I came to this place so there are something which I really like here.
- The meat is very tasty here. This place is 4.2 out of 5 on Zomato so needless to speak, the food is delicious.
- Portion size wise, it’s more than enough for 2 people. I intentionally came at lunch time so that I could skip my dinner. It was actually the only meal for me yesterday.
- The staff will cook the food for you as a default option; or you can cook yourself as many other K-BBQ place. (I like call it K-BBQ like K-Pop… 🎵)
- The rice here is special rice – mixed with brown rice and normal rice… just make it seem to be more healthy. 😇
- The lettuce here come with a radish on top of each leave. So you only need to wrap without making further mess.
I’ve also made a video out of this just in case you are interested.
The only tip 🎈🎈🎈 I can give is that those lettuce and radish needs to be ordered in addition. They are not included in the set. As said above they are a bit pricy but trust me they are the secret to make this BBQ a K-BBQ! 👑
Everything is gone in 30 mins! LOL